Digital Has Transformed the Live Music Experience
70M monthly uniques¹
21M app downloads
38.8M monthly tickets sold
8.3M social followers
The digital revolution within live music events extends far beyond in-concert photos, videos, and Facebook status updates. Digital is the common thread throughout the entire experience.
In total, Live Nation Digital tallies the third largest monthly visitors among all music entertainment sites¹, uniquely positioning our division to reach fans before, during, and after the show. Our family of websites, as well as the Live Nation and Ticketmaster mobile apps, exist to deliver a premium live entertainment ticketing and content experience to fans around the world.
Millions of purchases and interactivity with our online platform has spawned a customer database of 145 million passionate music fans. These data rich profiles, parlayed with third party data and measurement analytics, enable digital media buyers to reach nearly any imaginable demographic.
Brands have the ability to geo-target inventory across our platform, "own" sponsorable content real estate like artist interviews and photo galleries, build mobile promotions, broadcast engaging emails, or create custom content series similar to what Army, Philips, and Pennzoil have done.
The real power of digital though is when cross platform integrations are combined with our core offline assets, hitting prospects both in-person and with technology.
Digital Media Lineup
- Live Nation’s family of websites deliver 70M monthly unique visitors¹
- Among all music entertainment-related websites, Live Nation Digital registers third in monthly uniques
- Our platform includes two flagship sites, LiveNation.com and Ticketmaster.com, as well as the premier EDM and lifestyle destination, Insomniac.com, and the ultimate country music community, MegaCountry.com
- HouseofBlues.com, TicketWeb, TicketsNow, OneNation, Bandsintown, and Setlist.fm round out our online portfolio
- Concert Discovery: Mobile, social, and online elements broadcast upcoming tour announcements
- Ticket Purchase: Easily completed via online sites or mobile apps
- Re-Messaging: We’re all busy. Social, online, and email help to remind us and spread the word further through our networks
- Live Experience: During the actual show, we post status updates, tailgating pics, artist pics, and record our favorite songs. Social has a massive influence during this stage
- Post-Show: We continue to post socially and consume content (other images, videos, set lists, etc) from the show. Emails broadcast similar shows that we might be interested in
- Further delving into digital technology, the Media & Sponsorship team recently introduced our new audience platform
- Brands and agencies now have the ability to buy and sell our inventory, and certain third party inventory, programmatically
- Purchasing digital inventory in an automated fashion delivers cost and time savings to brands, not to mention faster and more targeted messages
- Want to target Madonna fans? No problem. EDM Enthusiasts? That’s easy. Families, luxury spenders, those who attend events in groups, concert fans who prefer Fords over Toyota? Piece of cake…
- Premium audience options offer targeting via past purchase behavior or demographic data points
- Digital media buyers could opt for high value offerings like luxury spenders, families or those who travel outside of their area for events
- If alternative data points such as purchase intent or spending habits are important to your campaign, custom programs are available to reach those audiences
Let's work together.