A Cultural Touchpoint For Millennials
The artist lineup and festival experience are most important to attendees and the experience begins as much as six months before the event.
As a global leader in music festivals, Live Nation produced 70+ of these events during the 2015 season. From Music Midtown in Atlanta to Lowlands in Amsterdam, Electric Daisy Festival in Las Vegas to Download in Leicestershire, UK, Live Nation engages artists, fans, and brands at 35+ music festivals in each the U.S. and Europe with estimated attendance of 3.4M+ and 4.2M+ respectively.
Driven by millennials, festivals feature the latest technologies and are influenced by fashion, pop culture, and more. Brands such as 7UP, Anheuser Busch, Fiat, and Smirnoff have connected with our audiences through our festivals, bringing in immersive experiences, unique access, engaging promotions, and enriching content.
Live Nation’s festivals offer the best opportunities in the world because they include the best festival producers in the world including Insomniac, HARD Events, C3 Presents, and Live Nation Country.
Partnership opportunities await! Your brand has multiple touchpoint options, from partner/category sponsorship, sampling, tickets & hospitality to stage ownership, high impact activations and brand showcases. Tech components, like festival websites, apps, and data capture, can be added to festival partnerships to boost the digital exposure of the program.
The Ultimate All Day Hang
- Each of these festivals creates a unique environment and vibe for the attendees, whether Sasquatch! at the Gorge or Windy City LakeShake in Chicago
- Brands that join the culture of the festival and enhance the experience are well received and remembered by attendees
- The acquisition of C3 Presents adds more exciting music and lifestyle festivals to the Live Nation portfolio including Austin City Limits and Lollapalooza as well as food, wine, and yoga events
- This is music for the millennial generation…it’s their soundtrack
- EDM is more than music for its fans…it is a culture
- DJs, like Calvin Harris and Avicii, have successfully crossed over into mainstream
- They are a valuable consumer: 77% age 18-34; 21% Hispanic; $74k Median HH Income
- #1 radio format across all demos and 42% of Country listeners live in the top 25 DMAs
- Country is a mainstream audience of 97+million people
- Two-thirds of our country festival goers are millennials
- Incredible growth prompted Live Nation to add new country festivals
- As the global leader in music festivals, Live Nation has created a network of multi-day events in Europe that offers something for every walk of life
- There’s a festival for every popular genre of music, ranging from Rock to Pop, Hip Hop to Blues, and Adult Contemporary to EDM
- 35+ festivals | 1,000+ artists and bands | Millions of fans
Let's work together.