A multi-channel narrative, placing HTC at the heartbeat of creative culture, positioned as a relevant voice in music, art and design.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
HTC bring brilliance to life through leading innovation in smart mobile device and experience design. Beginning with a vision to put a personal computer in the palm of customers’ hands, HTC have led the way in evolution from palm PC to smartphone.
HTC’s global strategy The Pursuit of Brilliance sits at the heart of everything they do, inspiring best-in-class design and game-changing mobile experiences. The Pursuit of Brilliance is the impulse to create, to venture into the unknown with an unwavering dedication to bring innovative design to life.
In a market dominated by one player, how do you stand out? Be brilliant. HTC wanted to find a new way to shine and showcase their relevance to urban change makers and create an authentic reason to be part of music conversations. The partnership with Live Nation company Mama & Co created an opportunity to break away from traditional sponsorship and develop an exciting new music and entertainment platform to fully immerse HTC in relevant cultural trends.
As part of the Straylight campaign, we crafted a hub for HTC to authentically empower and support emerging talent in music, art, tech and culture, showcased on 3.5 million HTC handsets, a dedicated website, mobile apps and brought to life as a striking installation at some of the UK's leading festivals.
- Enterstraylight.com – a dedicated website empowered by HTC
- Five bespoke short films championing unique talent and trends in the arts
- Straylight festival build – a giant vortex comprised of 72 rotating mirrors, strategically placed in key locations at Lovebox, Citadel and Wilderness festivals creating the selfie backdrop of a lifetime
- Digital and social promotions across the entire Live Nation company Mama & Co. estate
- In store promotion of festival activation and affiliation
Gain in Consumer Reach
Increase in Brand Loyalty
HTC buyers in 2015 Were New
Festival-goers photographed with HTC Activation
Let's work together.