New Look Wireless Festival Name in Title Partnership
New Look created ‘the most stylish festival ever’ as name in title partner of Wireless Festival in the heart of London.
About The Client
The New Look story began in 1969 as a single fashion store in the UK. From there, they’ve grown to become a leading fast-fashion brand, with 569 stores in the UK and over 200 across Europe, China, and Asia.
New Look’s growth strategy as a leading High Street retailer is tied to their recently launched menswear brand. Partnering with Live Nation’s Wireless Festival proved to be the perfect solution to amplify the brand’s menswear and womenswear lines. As the name in title partner, New Look created ‘the most stylish festival ever’ for women and men alike.
Behind The Project
For any brand, breaking through and driving relevancy to a dual gender audience while making a lasting impression within the highly competitive fashion category is a challenge. However, leveraging the expertise of the Live Nation Creative Solutions and Experiential teams resulted in memorable promotions and impactful on-the-ground activations that connected with both genders before, during, and after the festival.
- New Look Wireless – headline partner status at Wireless Festival with intellectual property naming rights, branding, and inclusion in all festival communication and PR initiatives
- Presenting status of the ‘Road to Wireless’ pre-festival show hosted at the O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire with artists Gorgon City, Raleigh Ritchie, and Sinead Harnett
- The New Look Hangout – an immersive two level on-site courtyard of fun, providing fans with pamper and styling stations, chill out spaces, a bar, live performances, DJ sets, pull up and limbo challenges, and competitions to win side of stage viewings
- Additional DIY beauty stations and New Look pop up retail shop
- Digital and social promotions awarding New Look Wireless tickets and experiences
- Weekly New Look Wireless artist interviews, vlogs, and news stories
New Look Wireless PR Impressions (Name In Title)
'Road to Wireless' PR Impressions
‘Money Can’t Buy’ Side of Stage Viewing Experiences Awarded
Tens of Thousands
Of Promotional Entries
Let's work together.