The Live Nation Channel on Yahoo
One concert live streamed every day for 365 days.
About The Client
As the world’s largest digital publisher, Yahoo sits at the center of consumers’ daily habits with over 800 million global monthly users. Yahoo creates highly personalized experiences that keep users connected to the things that matter most, making the world’s daily habits inspiring and entertaining.
Behind The Project
Before the Live Nation Channel on Yahoo Live, live performances on-line were one-off isolated events. Live Nation and Yahoo changed that with a commitment to broadcast one live concert every day for 365 days; reshaping how fans discover and experience live music.
With 60 million global fans and 23,000 annual shows, Live Nation is the only company with the infrastructure, access and scale required to pull off such a feat. According to a Billboard.com article about the partnership, "forty-three percent of the users who watch the Live Nation content are new to Yahoo, spending an average of 24 minutes watching live content, more than double the 11 minutes typically spent watching music programming on other channels."
- The Live Nation Channel is the premiere destination on Yahoo Live
- One live show streamed every day for 365 days
- The channel balances a mix of music heavyweights and emerging artists across genres, from rock to pop, hip hop to electronic – Lady Gaga, Kiss, Usher, Justin Timberlake and John Legend have all appeared
- Additional artist content such as behind the scenes footage, artist interviews, and other special content
- All content is viewable on desktop, Android and iOS mobile devices, Apple TV, Roku, and Xbox 360
- Ticket links within the channel allow visitors to purchase tickets for future performances
Streams from 225 Global Markets In First Year of Partnership
Promotional Media Impressions
Let's work together.